2013 Review

This year ...

I watched my grandfather marvel at an iPad. "How do they get all of that in there?," he asked. Got to spend time with family on both sides throughout the year.

I survived an accident on my Vespa, which I think about most every day. The scooter didn't make it. Haven't scooted since.

Finished my second year as rock climber strong and had my first outdoor climb, with help of Raylon. (Also, we went to Taco Bus a lot.) I used some of that climbing skill to conquer Treeumph Adventure Course a bunch times and am getting better with heights! I also discovered a local go kart track ... and another hobby.

Got some surprise Taco Bus for my birthday, courtesy of my co-workers at The Jewish Federation. I was also surprised with a plethora of Chewbacca yells on my voice-mail via a Craigslist ad. Later, I enjoyed my first trolley ride around Sarasota and saw Siesta Beach flooded at night, which was quite surreal.

My seventh year at The Federation had cool creative highlights including a bus wrap, advertising at SRQ airport and materials for our largest event to date, Israel Day, at Robart's Arena.

I dropped Chris at the airport as she went to NYC for improv training and she came back with brazen improv fearlessness. While she was gone, I went to Bonnaroo and had a f**king blast, (And the outdoor climb). Then I went to New York City for the weekend to see Chris in action. I ♥ NYC.

I became an ambassador for ShelterBox USA as I believe in their mission to provide humanitarian relief around the world.

I retained my title of concert junkie by attending six concerts and 7 festivals totaling 68 musical acts, one of them a Beatle. I also attended five sporting events that included each of the local national teams: Bucs, Lightning & Rays, (plus the USF Bulls). On top of that, I attended seven improv shows plus the Sarasota Improv Festival.

And I watched my friends Moe and Mike, respectively, each get married to lovely partners.

Not a bad way to spend a year ... Bring on the next one!

5 comments:

  1. amazing thing is is that your is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us.This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited about this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your blog.. I want your write more blog for the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post, Thanks for your very useful information...

    ReplyDelete